Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Focal Length||24 to 120mm|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||84° to 20° 30'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48' / 45 cm|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.31 x 4.06" / 84 x 103 mm|
|Weight||1.56 lb / 710 g|
Possibly the single most versatile lens, the AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR from Nikon spans a useful wide-angle to short-telephoto range and features a constant f/4 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range. Three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations in order to produce a high degree of sharpness and clarity. Also benefitting image quality, both a Nano Crystal Coat and a Super Integrated Coating have been applied to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy. Supporting the optics is VR II image stabilization, which compensates for camera shake to help realize sharp imagery when shooting handheld. A Silent Wave Motor is also used to provide fast and precise autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override.
- Standard zoom is designed for FX-format F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 36-180mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Both a Nano Crystal Coat and a Super Integrated Coating have been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Lens