Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Focal Length||35mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 52.5mm)|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||44°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81" / 30 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio|
|Optical Design||8 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.76 x 2.07" / 70 x 52.5 mm|
|Weight||7.05 oz / 200 g|
Nearly as versatile as a prime lens can be, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G from Nikon is a 52.5mm-equivalent lens for DX-format cameras, and is characterized by its sleek form factor, normal field of view, and bright f/1.8 maximum aperture. The fast design of the lens suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also enables improved control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus techniques. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element, which helps to control distortion and spherical aberrations in order to produce notable sharpness and clarity. A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to individual elements and controls lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy when working in bright and backlit conditions. Complementing the optics is a Silent Wave Motor, which enables fast, near-silent autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override, to benefit both stills and video recording.
- Normal-length prime lens is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount cameras and provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- One aspherical element is used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. A rear focusing design is also used, where only the rear lens group is moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Nikon Nikkor AF-S DX 35mm f/1.8G Lens