Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Sony HVL-F32M External Flash
Compact, yet packed of features, the HVL-F32M External Flash from Sony is well-suited for use on mirrorless cameras as well as smaller DSLRs, or for those who are simply looking for a lightweight on-camera lighting solution. The flash balances power and size with a respectable guide number of 105' at ISO 100 and 105mm as well as an auto zoom range of 24-105mm on full-frame cameras, expandable to 15mm with the built-in wide-angle panel. Also, unit can tilt upward 90° as well as rotate 180° right and 90° left for bouncing light in horizontal and vertical shooting positions.
Another benefit of the flash is the ability to use it as either a wireless TTL controller or as a remote flash. This allows users to set up multiple flash units around their subject for more complex lighting setups. The HVL-F32M also has a comprehensive LCD panel on the back for viewing and changing settings as well as a charge progress indicator. Dust and water resistance is also a major feature of this unit along with high-speed, slow, first and second curtain synchronization settings. Additionally, it has a recycle time of 0.1 to 5 seconds and runs on 2 AA batteries. It comes with a terminal protector cap, mini-stand, and carrying case.
This unit is compatible with Sony's Multi Interface Shoe and is not natively compatible with the older Sony/Minolta Auto-Lock Accessory Shoe. Though, with the use of ADP-AMA Shoe Adapter, Sony cameras with the Auto-Lock Accessory Shoe can be adapted to use Multi Interface Shoe external flashes with full compatibility.
- Advance Distance Integration (ADI) flash metering works with cameras and lenses with distance encoders to more accurately balance flash output with ambient light and subject reflectivity by taking camera-to-subject distance into account
- Continuous flash performance of 40 flashes at 5 Hz with normal flash at 1/32 power and the 105mm setting
- Built-in bounce card for creating catchlights
- Auto zoom function will recognize and adjust for sensor size
- Color temperature of approximately 5500K
- Wireless channel is fixed to channel 1
- Power saving mode
- Charge progress indicator switches from red, orange, yellow, and green to show current status
- Manual flash control from 1/1 to 1/128 power in 1/3 EV steps
- Battery life of about 120-150 flashes
- Locking hot shoe
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Sony HVL-F32M External Flash