Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Focal Length||18 to 270mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 28.8 to 432mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 6.3|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 40|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||75° 33' to 5° 55'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.61' / 49 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||N/A|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||62 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.93 x 3.56" / 74.4 x 90.5 mm|
|Weight||15.87 oz / 450 g|
A true all-in-one lens, the Canon EF-mount 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD from Tamron is a versatile 15x zoom covering wide-angle to super telephoto fields of view within a compact form factor. Maintaining image quality from wide to tele, an advanced optical design is employed with a series of aspherical and low dispersion glass elements to control a variety of aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of sharpness and clarity. A BBAR coating has also been applied to individual elements in order to minimize flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions. Contributing to greater flexibility, VC image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake to better enable handheld shooting in low-light conditions and a PZD autofocus motor affords quick and quiet focusing performance. Additionally, a fluorine coating has been added to the front lens element to repel fingerprints and smudging for easier cleaning.
- All-in-one zoom is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-mount DSLRs and provides a 28.8-432mm equivalent focal length range.
- One anomalous partial dispersion (AD) element and two low dispersion (LD) elements are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve high clarity with accurate color rendering.
- One hybrid aspherical element and two molded glass aspherical elements are featured to minimize spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range in order to promote greater sharpness.
- BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) coating has been applied to lens elements to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
- VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization is incorporated into the lens' design to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in low-light conditions.
- PZD (piezoelectric drive) is used to achieve fast, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance to suit both still photography and video applications.
- Fluorine coating has been applied to the front lens element to repel water, fingerprints, and smudges for easier cleaning of the lens surface.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Tamron 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD for Canon