Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Tamron 35-150mm f/2.8-4 Di VC OSD for Canon
|Focal Length||35 to 150mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/2.8 to 4|
|Minimum Aperture||f/16 to 22|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||63° 26' to 16° 25'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48' / 45 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:3.7|
|Optical Design||19 Elements in 14 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.31 x 4.99" / 84 x 126.8 mm|
|Weight||1.75 lb / 796 g|
Spanning a unique wide-angle to medium telephoto range, the Canon EF-mount 35-150mm f/2.8-4 Di VC OSD from Tamron is a flexible zoom characterized by its bright f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range and relatively compact, lightweight design for general use. The optical design employs both low dispersion glass and aspherical elements, which help to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and sharpness. A BBAR coating has also been applied and helps to reduce flare and ghosting for improved color and contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optics, an Optimized Silent Drive AF motor realizes near-silent, fast focusing performance while a Vibration Compensation system minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, the lens features a moisture-resistant construction along with a front fluorine coating to support working in harsh weather conditions.
- Wide to portrait-length zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 56-240mm.
- Bright f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range suits working in available light conditions and also offers depth of field control for isolating subject matter.
- Three Low Dispersion (LD) glass elements help to minimize chromatic aberrations in order to achieve greater clarity with reduced color fringing.
- Three hybrid aspherical elements correct for spherical and comatic aberrations, as well as distortion, for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination throughout the zoom range, as well as a reduction of sagittal comatic flare.
- BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) coating has been applied to individual elements and provides refined correction and control over ghosting and lens flare for greatly improved contrast and color accuracy when working in backlit conditions.
- Optimized Silent Drive (OSD) motor realizes notably quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance and the lens offers a 1.5' minimum focusing distance throughout the zoom range for working with close-up subjects.
- VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization is incorporated into the lens' design to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to five stops for sharper handheld shooting in low-light conditions.
- Dual dedicated MPUs (Micro-Processing Unit) are used-one for autofocus, one for VC-to ensure fast, responsive focusing and stabilization performance.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Tamron 35-150mm f/2.8-4 Di VC OSD for Canon