Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Used Nikon D700 (A)
The D700 also features weather sealing which means it can go wherever you go, even if the environment gets tough. It also features a wide ISO range (100-25600) which allows you get the shot even in challenging lighting environments. It also has a big 920,000 dot screen that allows you to make sure you got the shot before you move on.
The D700 is ideal for those seeking a perfectly-balanced DSLR on the move, without compromising durability or environmental resistance to moisture and dust. The D700 incorporates an image sensor cleaning system that uses high frequency vibrations to reduce the accumulation of dust on the image sensor surface. A responsive 5fps is possible with the compact 1500mAh EN-EL3e lithium-ion battery, with up to 8 fps possible by attaching the optional MB-D10 battery pack to use the powerful 2500mAh EN-EL4a battery if desired. This offers complete power supply integration for those already using the D3 and D300. Another first is the practical i-TTL built-in pop up flash with 24mm lens coverage, ideal for discrete flash lighting when a full size Speedlight might be too cumbersome.
The D700 is designed for the future without ignoring the past. As Nikon celebrates the 75th anniversary of the very first NIKKOR lens, and with well over 40 million sold, intelligent image processing technologies to control peripheral illumination (Vignette) and chromatic aberration enable photographers to rediscover the creative possibilities of their existing NIKKOR F mount lenses. For newcomers, the ever-expanding Nikon Total Imaging System provides lenses, Speedlights, Software and accessories for every photographic challenge both now and in the future.
- Professional grade Nikon DSLR with comprehensive amenities
- Full frame FX (35mm) format self cleaning 12MegaPixel Sensor
- 51-point AF with 3D Focus Tracking
- 5 fps (frames per second) native continuous shooting
- 8 fps (frames per second) continuous shooting possible with MB-D10 Vertical Grip Battery Holder
- 1,005-Pixel 3D Color Matrix Metering II
- 3 inch 921,000-dot LCD monitor display screen
- Live View with contrast detection or phase detection focus modes
- Virtual Horizon leveling display
- Rugged weather sealed body designed for demanding pro use
- Long shutter life
- CF Card slot
- Built-in Focus Motor for maximum AF lens compatibility
- Aperture follow tab for Ai lens metering compatibility
- Built-in Flash, I-TTL Flash metering via hot shoe, PC socket for studio strobes
- HDMI and USB connectivity
Available accessories include the MB-D10 Vertical Grip Battery Holder, EN-EL3e Batteries, MH-18a Quick Charger, WT-4 Wireless Transmitter, and an extensive array of Nikkor Lenses.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Used Nikon D700 (A)