Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Lens
|Focal Length||18 to 200mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 27 to 300mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 5.6|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||76° to 8°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.64' / 50 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.03 x 3.8" / 77 x 96.5 mm|
|Weight||1.23 lb / 560 g|
Spanning wide to tele, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II from Nikon is an ideal all-around lens characterized by an advanced optical design, compact profile, and image stabilization. Three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements are used to control both spherical and chromatic aberrations, in order to produce high sharpness and clarity, and a Super Integrated Coating works to minimize flare for high contrast and color accuracy. Supporting the optics is VR II image stabilization, which compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to help realize sharp imagery when shooting handheld. A Silent Wave Motor is also used to provide fast and precise autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override.
- All-in-one zoom spans wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths and is designed for Nikon F-mount DX-format cameras, where it provides a 27-300mm equivalent range.
- Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 3.5 stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Lens