Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Nikon FTZ II Mount Adapter
Featuring a streamlined design with minimal projections, the Nikon FTZ II Mount Adapter offers the same functionality as the original FTZ but with a sleeker design to suit its use on cameras featuring a battery grip. This adapter removes the tripod mount and has a reduced overall size for more comfort when shooting with cameras with a built-in or attached grip or wireless transmitter.
As an adapter, the FTZ II enables the use of nearly any F-mount lens on Z-mount mirrorless camera bodies. While compatible with approximately 360 distinct F-mount lenses, this adapter is especially ideal for use with over 90 AF-S and AF-P type D, E, and G-type lenses, where it fully maintains autofocus and auto-exposure capabilities for seamless use of the SLR lenses on the mirrorless body. The adapter is built from magnesium alloy and is weather-sealed.
- AF-S Type G, E, and D; AF-P Type G and E; AF-I Type D: Full support of autofocus, MF (with electronic rangefinder support), full auto-exposure modes, and exposure metering
- AF Type G and D: Manual focus only (with electronic rangefinder support), full auto-exposure modes, and exposure metering
- Other AF Lenses: Manual focus only, full auto-exposure modes, and exposure metering
Manual Focus Lenses
- PC-E NIKKOR Series and PC NIKKOR 19mm f/4E ED: Manual focus only, full auto-exposure modes, and exposure metering
- PC Micro 85mm f/2.8D: Manual focus only, manual exposure only, and exposure metering
- AI-P: Manual focus only, full auto-exposure modes, and exposure metering
- Non-CPU AI-, AI-Modified NIKKOR, or Nikon Series E Lenses: Manual focus only, aperture-priority and manual exposure modes, and all exposure metering modes except for highlight-weighted metering
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Nikon FTZ II Mount Adapter