Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Focal Length||24 to 50mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/4 to 6.3|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 36|
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Angle of View||84° to 47°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.15' / 35 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.89 x 2.01" / 73.5 x 51 mm|
|Weight||6.88 oz / 195 g|
Featuring a sleek design and versatile range, the Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 is a compact standard zoom covering wide-angle to normal focal lengths. Its retractable design helps to achieve the slim form factor that is suitable to walkaround and travel shooting applications. A stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications. Its optical design incorporates three aspherical elements and a pair of low dispersion elements, which help to control a variety of aberrations for high sharpness and clarity. A Super Integrated Coating is featured, too, to suppress flare and achieve high contrast and color accuracy. Also, the lens sports a programmable control ring that can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
- Standard zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be used with DX models where it provides a 36-75mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to produce greater clarity and color rendering.
- Super Integrated Coating suppresses flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping motor delivers impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications.
- Retractable design maintains a sleek 2.9"-long form factor when the lens is not in use, making it well-suited for travel applications.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel benefits the lens' use in inclement conditions.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Nikon Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 Lens