Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Nikon Z30 Mirrorless Camera with 16-50mm f/3.5- 6.3 VR Lens
Z30: Creator Ready
4K Video Recording and Sensor Design
Video and Streaming
- UHD 4K recording up to 30p is supported for crisp, high-resolution video needs. Full HD 120p recording is available, too, for slow-motion playback.
- Continuous recording for up to 2 hours 15 minutes is possible for documenting events or any other situation that requires longer continuous takes.
- Live streaming is possible at up to Full HD 60p or 4K 30p, and the Z30 is compatible with a variety of web conferencing apps, meaning it can easily function as a high-quality webcam, too.
- For longer takes, streaming, and other instances where you need constant power, the Z30 can be powered via the USB Type-C port.
- Versatile 20.9MP resolution suits stills needs, too, and means the Z30 is a perfect tool for capturing stills during productions or for photographing higher-resolution thumbnails and promotional images.
- The large DX-format sensor benefits working in low-light conditions by producing imagery with low noise, high clarity, and a useful sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200, or up to ISO 25600 when recording video.
- For photographing fast-moving action, a top continuous shooting speed up to 11 fps is available.
- Merging stills and video, in-camera time-lapse production is possible.
- Built-in presets and filters can also be used to refine your photos and videos straight from the camera.
- Compact body design incorporates a 3.0" 1.04m-dot free-angle LCD screen. This positionable screen can face forward for accurate selfie compositions and can close inward to protect the screen from scratches and fingerprints when not in use.
- Selfie-style controls permit changing the focus position and exposure, as well as setting the self-timer, via the touchscreen when the screen is facing forward.
- Front red tally lamp clearly indicates when the camera is recording.
- Special attention is given to audio recording with the inclusion of a top stereo microphone along with the inclusion of a 3.5mm external microphone port for working with an optional mic. Also, there is an optional dedicated Wind Muff to cut wind noise and improve quality when using the onboard mic.
- Steady your handheld videos using the digital e-VR image stabilization, which helps to reduce unwanted wobbles and shakes while recording.
Fast, Reliable Autofocus
- Eye Detection AF uses facial recognition to help lock focus onto subjects' eyes.
- Face and eye tracking can recognize people, dogs, and cats, and can lock onto these subjects and track focus as they move around the scene.
- Ideal for product close-ups, the AF system quickly and naturally shifts focus as you hold something up to the camera and then re-shifts focus to the subject as the product is moved away.
Connectivity and Operation
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth compatibility work with the Snapbridge app for mobile devices, enabling remote camera control as well as wireless transferring of photos and videos to your smartphone or tablet.
- Intuitive design includes a '?' button to provide a clear explanation of all camera settings, there is a dedicated Auto mode for times when you'd rather the camera optimize the shooting settings, and there's a customizable 'i' menu for quick access to your essential settings.
Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Lens (Black)
Compact and versatile, the Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR is a 24-75mm-equivalent zoom designed for DX-format Z-mount mirrorless cameras. Covering a wide-angle to portrait-length zoom range, this lens is well-suited to everyday shooting situations. Its optical design incorporates aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements, which help to reduce a variety of aberrations for sharper, clearer image quality throughout the zoom range. A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to minimize ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color accuracy in bright and backlit conditions.
The lens's flexible focal length range is complemented by Vibration Reduction image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to 4.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting. A stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications. Also, a programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Nikon Z30 Mirrorless Camera with 16-50mm f/3.5- 6.3 VR Lens