Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
This set of fourth generation Anchor Connectors from Peak Design contains four loop-type attachments that fit onto the ends of any Peak Design strap to provide support for your gear.
Each anchor features a thermoplastic-overmolded head with an angled shape so you can easily pop it in or out of the strap attachment, as well as anti-abrasion cords made of Dyneema that are durable and avoid scratching your equipment. A single connector can support over 200 lb of weight, making it safe for use with nearly any type of camera gear. Place these connectors on your cameras, binoculars, compasses, or water bottles so that you can quickly attach and detach them while you are out on the field.
- Disks are smaller than most other quick-connection systems
- Angled shape enables effortless one-handed connection
- Holds over 200 lb, strong enough for nearly any camera-lens combination
- Anchors work with all Peak Design straps, pouches, and bags with key tethers
- Connectors can also attach to any Peak Design tripod
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Peak Design Anchor 4-pack