Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Tamron 24mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens for Sony E
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||84° 4'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.7" / 11.94 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.87 x 2.5" / 73 x 63.5 mm|
|Weight||7.6 oz / 215 g|
Offering a new take on a popular wide-angle focal length, the Tamron 24mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 is sleek and lightweight prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. By utilizing a modest f/2.8 maximum aperture, this lens is able to remain impressively sleek, making it ideal travel shooting applications. Also contributing to its versatility is a half life-size 1:2 maximum magnification ratio and 4.7" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects. An OSD stepping motor achieves fast and near-silent autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, the lens sports a moisture-resistant physical design along with a fluorine coating to suit working in inclement conditions.
- Wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however is also suitable for use with APS-C models where it provides a 36mm equivalent focal length.
- Modestly bright f/2.8 maximum aperture strikes a balance between being suitable for working in available lighting conditions and realizing an impressively compact and lightweight profile.
- Three LD (Low Dispersion) elements reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to produce increased clarity and color fidelity.
- One molded glass aspherical element suppresses distortion and spherical aberrations for greater sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) coating has been applied to lens elements to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
- Ideal for close-up shooting, this lens offers a half life-size 1:2 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 4.7" to suit working at near distances.
- OSD stepping motor offers especially quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Tamron 24mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens for Sony E