Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Part of the modular belt system, this black Flash Mob V3.0 from Think Tank Photo is a water-resistant case designed for holding a large flash with its diffuser plus additional batteries. The bag attaches to any optional Think Tank belt or backpack, so you can easily keep your speedlight with you during a shoot for quick access.
Featuring a zipper for safe storage, the main compartment of the case has interior dimensions of 3.7 x 9.4 x 2.8" and fits professional flashes such as the SB-910 or 600 EX II-RT. Touch-fastened pockets on each side offer space for up to eight AA batteries or a pair of proprietary rechargeable cells. The pouch features a water-repellent coating on the outside for increased durability, and also comes with a rain cover in its bottom pocket that can be easily deployed in inclement conditions. A front stretch pocket is available for storing small everyday items, while a grab handle allows you to easily carry the case with your hands when needed.
- Interior dimensions of 3.7 x 9.4 x 2.8", fits most flashes with their diffuser attached
- Part of Think Tank's modular belt system, attaches to an optional belt or backpack for easy use
- Main compartment is zippered to keep gear safely inside when not in use
- Exterior pouches on each side can be used to carry batteries, close via touch fastener
- Front stretch pocket for small, everyday items
- Simple grab handle for carrying the case by hand
- Nylon and polyester construction with water-repellent coating for use in inclement conditions
- Rain cover included in bottom pocket and can be deployed with one hand
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Thinktank Flash Mob V3.0