Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Thinktank Mirrorless Mover 30i
The pewter Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 30i is a shoulder bag that can hold a mirrorless camera with two to four lenses and accessories, or a small DSLR with one to three lenses plus accessories. The main compartment has a zippered closure and two removable padded dividers for customizing the interior. One of the dividers has a slot in it for holding a phone or similarly sized accessory. There is also a dedicated slot to hold an iPad or other 10" tablet. A flip-top lid folds over the main compartment and fastens onto the front accessory pocket via a magnetic closure.
The bag can be carried by the top handle, worn over your shoulder with an adjustable strap, or worn on a pant belt using the rear pass-through slot. It can also be worn as a backpack by using an optional Shoulder Harness V2.0. Stretchable side pockets and an interior mesh pocket can hold accessories such as memory cards, batteries, or the included seam-sealed rain cover.
- Phone slot in padded divider.
- Removable shoulder strap easily converts the bag to a belt pack or hand bag.
- Rear pass-through slot allows you to wear the Mirrorless Mover on your own pant belt or on a Think Tank Photo Pro Speed or Thin Skin belt.
- Easily accessible front zippered pocket for accessories.
- Stretchable and gusseted side pockets for accessories.
- Internal mesh pocket on the lid for a battery or other compact accessories.
- Grab handle on the lid.
- Poly ballistic fabric ensures durability and protection from the elements.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Thinktank Mirrorless Mover 30i